Sunday 27 May 2018

I've found the silver lining!

Hello little blog!

Well, it's been a little while since I last wrote, but I'm happy to say that things seem to be getting back on track and I'm heading in the right direction again!

I worked out that the problem I was having was due to the HRT the gynae team put me on back in January! All those emotions that were causing me to go suicidal once a month (the whole reason they put me on the implant in the first place was to stop this happening 😉) have been building and building over the months until It's been right back to suicidal once a month again! Not much fun!

I accidentily ran out of my HRT last week (could have been the week before, I can't remember now! 😄) and the difference was staggering! In just 2 days of it being out of my system, I was sooo much better!
I still have to have a conversation with my doctor about this decision - he's been on holiday for a few weeks, but Nigel my mental health bloke seems happy enough!

Things seem possible again! I've even started making jewellery again - but that's another story!
I'm coping better with my kiddies - Little Man has been particularly challenging again - but that's an even longer story that I'll share another time!

Plus, the kids are off to their other grandparents tomorrow until Thursday!!! I am going to celebrate by having a blitz of their toys and starting to sort the house and 'Stoffice' out!
I sure know how to live life to the max hey!?! 😆

Well, that's all from me for now - will try and write again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments always welcome! I will try to reply as soon as I can xxx

Walking and the joys it brings!

Hello little blog, Again, it seems ages since I last wrote - this time it is definitely my Bipolar's fault, as I'm pinging from se...